Investors: Trump Org’s partner on India office tower siphoned off $147M in fraud scheme Children’s Investment Fund, Axon Partners invested $300M in Norman Foster-designed project
Lalit Goyal and Anurag Bhargava (Credit: Getty Images)
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation and New York-based Axon Partners allege that the Trump Organization’s partner on an office-tower project in India has defrauded investors out of at least $147 million.
The two investment companies filed a criminal complaint with New Delhi police against the Indian real estate developer IREO’s co-founders, the Washington Post reported.
The two firms invested nearly $300 million in a Sir Norman Foster-designed office tower in Gurgaon, and now claim that IREO’s Indian managing director, Lalit Goyal, and others including company co-founder Anurag Bhargava engaged in “large-scale fraud” by “illegally siphoning off” at least $147 million for other projects, the Post reported.
The investors claim Goyal and other set up a web of sham co上海夜网论坛
You might also like:-
- [darling contains lead what to eat high to discharge lead] how does _ baby _ eat –
- [how does agnail of finger of _ of child finger agnail do] –
- [septicemia diagnoses a standard] _ diagnoses _ how to diagnose –
- [lens of the antrum that make a note of the ancient Chinese five-tone scale wants how long] – grows when _ treats time _ to diagnose
- [acupuncture] _ acupuncture _ ? _ of cookbook reducing weight and acupuncture reducing weight feeds capable person 100 divisions –
- 世界，您好！ on